STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES ARE 3 – 10 BUSINESS DAYS WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Smaller items will shipped via Australia post and cost will be determined by weight/volumetric weight. All larger and delicate items will be sent through our courier service. We offer free domestic shipping on all full price rugs and some sale rugs. Whilst we are working on a more streamline way to make international deliveries, in the mean time please contact us prior to purchase for international shipping quotes and we will be happy to assist. Please provide you full shipping address including area and zip/post code.
RETURNS & EXCAHNGE (Online & In-store)
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please advise us in writing within 5 business days of receipt of the item you have purchased. Please include the order number and the reasons why you are dissatisfied with the item. In the situation where the item you receive is faulty or not what you ordered at the time of receiving it, you will be entitled to a refund or exchange. In the case of a refund, please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. All shipping costs to return the item to MARR-KETT for closer inspection, are to be paid in full by the customer. The cost of sending a replacement item is also at the customers expense. All items returned to MARR-KETT for exchange must be as per purchased, intact and in a saleable condition. Marr-Kett reserves the right not to accept a return or exchange if this is not deemed to be the case. If you have simply changed your mind and the item purchased just isn’t for you then you may exchange or transfer the amount to a credit note within 2 weeks of purchase. All shipping costs to return the item to MARR-KETT are to be paid in full by the customer. The cost of sending a replacement item is also at the customers expense. All credit notes are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Lay-by and Lay-by Returns & Exchange
- Lay-bys are offered in store only
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total purchase value is to be paid to secure the lay-by. This deposit acts as a cancellation charge if a lay-by is cancelled or not paid in full within the required time.
- The minimum Lay-by Sale is $150
- The cancelation charge on a Lay-by is 30% of the total purchase price
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items, with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within 4 weeks, they have a right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge (the 30% deposit) , which is non-refundable.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. If we are unable to resolve the issue of late payment immediately on contact and it is passed the the due date, Marr0Kett reserve the right to cancel the lay-by. The customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge, which is non refundable. -The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailers selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on Lay-by, cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full